Skip to the content.
- optionally, the pronouns we should use to address you in this setting
- where you’re from & where you are
- your interests
🔗 Workshop Objectives
- to catalyze effective science communication and science pedagogy by helping participants develop the know-how to showcase their research through interactive web applications,
- to jumpstart software development on web framework and core digital evolution tools in support of the next version of the Avida-ED scientific and educational software, and
- to yield software that broadly enriches the digital evolution, scientific, education, and open-source communities.
🔗 Workshop Structure
- weekly group meetings
- one-on-one meetings with mentors
- weekly enrichment meetings
- blog post and blog post reviews
- details on the workshop schedule
🔗 Our Software Stack