Skip to the content.
🔗 Pre-Class Learning Material
🔗 Conversation Starters/Discussion Questions
- Which is more intuitive or easier to pick up: patterns or antipatterns? is it important to be familiar with both?
- With so many guidelines/best practices, what are effective strategies to try to familiarize yourself with them? To what extent is it necessary to learn by doing?
- Are guidelines that aren’t concrete enough to be automatically refereed practical?
- To what extent should we/is it effective to argue “because the guidelines say so” about a coding decision (instead of a deeper reason)?
- What guidelines or terminology were most difficult to understand or most unfamiliar?
- Do you disagree with any of the guidelines mentioned?